Tuesday 12 May 2009

Beginning


This is the start of a new journey - I've never had a blog before.
What a momentus day to start - not only the day when I'm waiting for the plumber to arrive to fix a flooding toilet - but also the day of our 25th wedding anniversary. Was it really 25 years ago that I wore top hat and tails for the only time in my life!
Today has made me wonder how many of the dozens of people I have performed marriage ceremonies for over the last 21 years are still together? Not that all of them didn't fervently hope they were doing the right thing and meant it when they said "til death do us part".
For us today is a day for celebrating love and commitment. And I am still in love!
Everyone has ups and downs in their relationships and we have had our share but it has been an adventure - a journey of exploration and I look forward to the adventures continuing for the next 25 years and beyond. Now where is that plumber?

No comments:

Post a Comment

chitika