Thursday 15 October 2009

Turmoil

May you live in interesting times was an ancient Chinese curse.
I don't know about a curse but things are definitely interesting at the moment. I am the sort of person who likes to have things sorted out and there is at present a large degree of uncertainty about my future. I know that in 12 months time I will be doing a different job in a different place and this week has been a time for making important decisions and filling in forms! Such a lot of forms to fill in.
Things will gradually become clearer as time passes but I have a natural tendency to be impatient. I also like to take things into my own hands and get them sorted but many of things that are happening to me are out of my direct control. And I don't really like that.
But this is also a time of faith. Strange as it seems I feel a great sense of peace about what is happening. I really believe that God has everything under control and it will all be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

chitika